Friday 16 August 2013

Drama, Dance, Visual Art, Music

Lots of interesting learning is coming up this term. We will share them with you so make sure you watch our blog.   

We have had lots of fun with some Art activities. Here are some of the reflections and comments we made.

I heard music in my class and it was very fast and it was slow too.  Rhea

I liked playing the instruments. I like dressing up in costumes too. Ariki

Painting was fun and exciting because it was my first time painting.
I like dressing up as a princess because they are beautiful. Aliyah

I like painting because it was fun using the brush. Sunia

I was a shoe lady when we dressed up. Sarah

Yesterday in room 5 I dressed up as a vampire and I was happy. Leo

Drama is when you pretend to be somebody else. Martin

You can talk like someone else. Ariki




No comments:

Post a Comment